You will become part of our six-person People & Relations team with the mission to ensure the LetMeShipper pride of all employees. In order to achieve this, we make sure that all employees have the resources that are needed to be able to perform well and to contribute to the success of the company. As an Office Manager, you support our team as soon as possible in office and event organization.
As a software company, our LetMeShip shipping platform has been offering our B2B customers a transparent overview of the variety of services and shipping conditions for courier, express and parcel services as well as the option of booking and making smooth shipping for over 20 years. Customer orientation, know-how and commitment are what has distinguished us from our competitors. As an expanding company with currently around 100 employees in 7 European countries, we attempt to competitive advantages in the form of cost and time savings.
What you can expect as a Office Manager (m/w/d)
- You are the first personal contact for our guests, suppliers and service providers who come to our office and welcome them at the reception.
- You support us in the administration of office supplies and keep an eye on what needs to be reordered.
- You take on general tasks in organizing the reception and contribute with foresight and pragmatic solutions.
- You help us with the planning, preparation and implementation of team events and MeetUps.
- Depending on your interests, you can get involved in cross-departmental projects.
What you have
- You have a strong service mentality and fulfil your tasks with your pronounced organisational talent.
- You have already gained experience in a comparable position? Great! If not, no problem, we will tell you what you need to know.
- You are a passionate team player, but you can also manage projects independently.
- You speak German and English with pleasure and confidently.
What we offer
- 20 years of business experience with a start-up mentality. We know how the wind blows, but we don’t want to rest on it. With us you will find the self-confidence of an established company and the flexibility of a dynamic start-up.
- We are fully on a growth path. We are already active in 7 countries; other countries will follow up. The mix of different cultures is what makes us unique.
- People first! We take social responsibility seriously and look out for one another. It’s not just a slogan on the wall, we actually make it happen.
- You will get a challenging and varied job in which you can fully bring in your unique strengths and your personality.
- You work in a growing international company.
- You will experience an international, lively work environment with a modern corporate culture.
- You will receive extensive training and a motivated team that will always offer you helpful support.
- Your working hours are regulated.
- You will receive a subsidy for the HVV ProfiTicket, with which you can use all HVV means of transport privately all year round.
- With the ITA company pension, you and we ensure your lifelong income together.
- You can enjoy the view over Hamburg in our office space.
Free organic fruit, coffee and water are available to you every week.
Does this sound like you? Please apply online including salary requirements and desired entry date. Adeline looks forward to receiving your application.
More information can be found here: www.letmeship.com