We are LetMeShip and aim to strengthen our position as the European market leader for multi-carrier shipping solutions. For over 20 years, our platform has provided a unique value proposition on courier, express and parcel services for our customers, improving their workflow efficiencies in the form of time and cost savings.
Are you passionate about re-shaping the world of Logistics? Are you looking forward to work with experts of the logistics and software industry? In a team that loves what they are doing? While having a high degree of autonomy and being empowered to drive topics and ideas?
Then you are heading in the right direction! We are seeking a passionate Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) who is familiar with Typescript and the Angular Framework.
As a software company, our LetMeShip shipping platform has been offering our B2B customers a transparent overview of the variety of services and shipping conditions for courier, express and parcel services as well as the option of booking and making smooth shipping for over 20 years. Customer orientation, know-how and commitment are what has distinguished us from our competitors. As an expanding company with currently around 100 employees in 7 European countries, we attempt to competitive advantages in the form of cost and time savings.
Now we are preparing to shape the future of logistics…together with you!
What you can expect as Senior Frontend Engineer
- You will be a fundamental part of the further development, planning of necessary refactoring and maintenance of the existing software and all of its layers (e. g. frontend, backend, infrastructure)
- Working in an Agile Development Environment
- Becoming fundamental to help shape the future direction of the Technology branch within the organisation
- Be part of a very supportive team that loves to collaborate and exchange with each other
What we expect
- Passion for bringing business value to all of our customers by building high quality solutions
- Knowing when to listen to the gut feeling of intuition and if necessary help transfer that implicit knowledge of yours with facts and data
- More than 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Background in Frontend development
- Confident in writing code in Typescript utilising the Angular Framework
- English skills to be able to work and communicate in an international team
What we offer
- 20 years of experience in the logistics field meets startup mentality. We know how things work, but we want to go the extra mile
- Our course is growth. We are already active in 7 countries; more to follow
- Very interesting and challenging set of projects
- Working in a motivated and supportive environment
- You will experience a strong team spirit with lots of social activities (like brown bag lunches, table tennis tournaments, Christmas markets, BBQs, etc.)
- Subsidised HVV ProfiTicket
- Opportunity to enrol on our company pension scheme
- Enjoy a coffee or tea from one of our many terraces overlooking the beautiful Hamburg skyline
Your way to us
You feel addressed and are interested in a great job in beautiful Hamburg?
Apply online on our website. Alexander Siemer-Schmetzke is looking forward to your application.
You can find more information about LetMeShip at www.letmeship.com.