We are LetMeShip and aim to become the European market leader for multi-carrier shipping solutions. For 20 years, our software has provided competitive advantages as well as cost and time savings for courier, express and parcel services. With our headquarters in Hamburg (Germany), we are operating in 7 European countries and keep growing further.
After several years of operating from our headquarter in Hamburg (Germany), we are now ready to open an office in Belgium and build up a telesales team onsite. Together with you, we will determine its location and you will actively shape the development of our Belgian sales team.
- Training and management of the Belgian sales team according to the group processes
- Regular reporting of sales activities and KPI’s to our Regional Director
- Opening up new potentials through active telephone prospecting for new customers in the business customer segment
- Individual preparation of offers, follow-up of offers, support and advice for existing customers
- Active management of its client portfolio
- Achievement of the personal sales objectives given by your manager
- Ensuring that the sales targets of the Belgian entity are achieved
- You will receive a comprehensive and thorough training
- You will start in a challenging and varied position in a growing international company
- An open-minded team which is always happy to support you
- Regular working hours
- Performance-based pay
- You have significant experience in B2B sales services in the transport and express courier sector
- You know how to generate leads and gain customers via telesales
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and natural leadership skills
- You are fluent in Flemish and French and have a good level of English
- First experience in sales team management is preferred
Your way to us
You feel addressed by our description and are interested in a great job opportunity with lots of potential? Then please apply online and name us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Aurélien Auvinet is looking forward to your application.