We are not Google, Zalando or Apple – but we love what we do and our products and services are more than hollow words. With a customer satisfaction of 98,7% some of the large corporations can even take a leaf out of our book. We are market leader with our multi-carrier shipping system LetMeShip and for over 19 years we provide small as well as large companies with competitive advantages and cost- as well as time savings in their logistic processes.
To promote our shipping solutions and strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Local Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg for D/A/CH (lateral entrants possible)
to start at the earliest possible date.
As Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you take care of customer acquisition in one of our sales regions (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). You present our free shipping platform LetMeShip to potential customers over the phone.
What you can expect
- Active customer acquisition of corporate clients in Germany, Austria or Switzerland by telephone
- Autonomous preparation of offers and follow up of the same
- Support and advice for acquired customer base
- Building up long-term customer loyalty through active relationship management
- Achievement of personal sales goals
What we offer
- Comprehensive training by our sales team
- Varied work in which you can fully use your personality and strengths
- An open-minded team which is always happy to support you
- Excellent team spirit (incl. playing table football and having barbecues on our roof terrace)
- Regular working hours
- Performance-based pay
- Offices with view across Hamburg
- Free organic fruit, coffee and water
- HVV ProfiTicket for public transport
What we are looking for
- You have completed commercial training or university degree
- You can communicate in fluent German and listen actively
- For the sales region Switzerland you ideally speak fluent Swiss German
- You enjoy being in contact with customers and selling actively on the phone
- You love the challenge of reacting to each customer individually and flexibly as well as bringing sales talks to a close
- Failures do not discourage, but rather motivate you
- You are able to work in teams, decisive and flexible
- You are proactive and service oriented
- You have computer skills and knowledge of MS-Office
- You know basic English
Does this sound like you? Please apply online including salary requirements and desired entry date. Bennet Zander looks forward to receiving your application.