Your new job with a view over the roofs of Hamburg
Whether you’re experienced professional, career starter or student, at LetMeShip, we are always looking for motivated colleagues on all levels, who can enrich our existing team with their ideas and commitment. We have been experts in logistics for over 20 years. In addition to having extensive market experience, we’re proud of our modern work culture with flat hierarchies. Our multicultural team stands for fair play and respectful interaction with one another. And a big extra: we offer you the most beautiful view over Hamburg.
- Execute and operationalize the digital strategy ensuring alignment with the goals and needs of the company.
- Evaluate and implement new digital tools and systems to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Lead cultural and organizational change necessary for successful digital transformation.
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to identify digital requirements and create synergies.
- Identify and manage risks associated with digital transformation initiatives.
- Optimize business processes and workflows to support digital transformation.
- Project Management
- Plan, execute, and monitor digital transformation projects, including defining goals, milestones, and budgets.
- Generate actionable insights on our customers with the Insights Team to enhance customer satisfaction, increase retention, and drive revenue growth.
- Develop customer personas and journey maps to deepen understanding of customer needs and pain points.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in conducting digital transformation projects.
- Fluent in English and German
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Change management certification is advantageous.
- 24 years of business experience meets start-up mentality. We know how it works, but we don’t want to rest on our laurels. You will find the self-confidence of an established company and the flexibility of a dynamic start-up.
- Possibility to work at one of our seven locations in Europe on a temporary basis by arrangement.
- You will work in a multicultural team and a family working atmosphere.
- People first! We take social responsibility seriously and look out for each other. This is not just a slogan on the wall, we actually live it. Time tracking and overtime reduction are just as much a part of it as support from a network of external counselling centres when life gets out of hand.
- You will have a challenging and varied job where you can fully contribute your strengths and personality.
- You will receive a comprehensive training and a motivated team that will always offer you support.
- You can find a complete overview of our benefits on our career page.
Please apply stating your earliest possible starting date! Peter is looking forward to your application.
Work culture at LetMeShip
From the very first day you will be a LetMeShipper who makes a difference! We rely on your expertise and team spirit.
How to become part of our team
Here you will find an overview of the individual steps that make up our recruiting process. It’s important to us that both you and our team are sure before making the final decision to work together. We can also adapt the process if necessary.
Your advantages at LetMeShip
- Over 20 years of market experience
- International environment with seven locations in Europe
- Multicultural team and a familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and modern working culture
- Onboarding with an experienced LetMeShip buddy by your side
- Pension subsidy through LetMeShip
- Shipping discounts
- Corporate benefits – employee offers with many manufacturers and brands
- Fussball (Kicker), yoga and table tennis
- Complimentary fresh fruit, water and coffee are at your disposal
- Corporate events like a summer party and Christmas party
- Team events like a game or movie night, BBQ and drinks and much more
Please send us your current CV and your most recent references. We don’t necessarily need a cover letter, but feel free to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Depending on the area and country unit you are applying for, you can apply in either the local language or in English.
At LetMeShip, we enjoy an informal communication style. So, feel free to call us by our first names.
We use Teams for video calls. You will see a link to join the call in the appointment invitation. Please remember to turn on your camera during the appointment so we can all see each other. It just makes the online conversation more personal.
Please wear what you makes you feel most comfortable! It doesn’t matter if it’s a suit and tie or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers! In our side, we’re all dressed more casually.