Your new job in a very cool coworking in Madrid
Whether you’re experienced professional, career starter or student, at LetMeShip, we are always looking for motivated colleagues on all levels, who can enrich our existing team with their ideas and commitment. We have been experts in logistics for over 20 years. In addition to having extensive market experience, we’re proud of our modern work culture with flat hierarchies. Our multicultural team stands for fair play and respectful interaction with one another. And a great bonus: our office is in a very cool and fun coworking space in Madrid.
Are you a number cruncher, people manager or sales talent? You have just graduated or already have some work experience? You are convinced that you can support us on our journey and would like to get to know us better, but we don’t have a suitable position for you right now? Never mind! That should not stop us! Just send us your resume and a note about the area you are particularly interested in. We will find out the rest together.
- Trust, integrity, appreciation, team spirit and commitment – you can identify with our corporate values.
- You are open to new ideas and not afraid to experiment.
- You critically question the status quo and are keen to proactively contribute your ideas and suggestions.
- You are ambitious and don’t want to stop learning something new.
- You want to get involved in projects outside your direct area of work.
- You organize yourself and can prioritize your tasks well.
- Our corporate language – English – is not a problem for you. You are able to communicate with colleagues in English.
- 20 years of business experience meets start-up mentality. We know how it works, but we don’t want to rest on our laurels. You will find the self-confidence of an established company and the flexibility of a dynamic start-up.
- Possibility to work at one of our seven locations in Europe on a temporary basis by arrangement.
- You will work in a multicultural team and a family working atmosphere.
- People first! We take social responsibility seriously and look out for each other. This is not just a slogan on the wall, we actually live it. Time tracking and overtime reduction are just as much a part of it as support from a network of external counselling centres when life gets out of hand.
- You will have a challenging and varied job where you can fully contribute your strengths and personality.
- Training on your incorporation and a motivated team always ready to help.
- Our office in Madrid is in an innovative and fun coworking space with a very friendly atmosphere. We have flexible working hours (depending on positions) and telecommuting options.
How to become part of our team
Here you will find an overview of the individual steps that make up our recruiting process. It’s important to us that both you and our team are sure before making the final decision to work together. We can also adapt the process if necessary.
Your advantages at LetMeShip
- Over 20 years of market experience
- International environment with seven locations in Europe
- Multicultural team and a familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and modern working culture
- Onboarding with an experienced LetMeShip buddy by your side
- Shipping discounts
- Complimentary fresh fruit, water and coffee are at your disposal
- Corporate events like a summer party and Christmas party
Please send us your current CV and your most recent references. We don’t necessarily need a cover letter, but feel free to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Depending on the area and country unit you are applying for, you can apply in either the local language or in English.
At LetMeShip, we enjoy an informal communication style. So, feel free to call us by our first names.
We use Teams for video calls. You will see a link to join the call in the appointment invitation. Please remember to turn on your camera during the appointment so we can all see each other. It just makes the online conversation more personal.
Please wear what you makes you feel most comfortable! It doesn’t matter if it’s a suit and tie or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers! In our side, we’re all dressed more casually.