Your new job
Whether you’re experienced professional, career starter or student, at LetMeShip, we are always looking for motivated colleagues on all levels, who can enrich our existing team with their ideas and commitment. We have been experts in logistics for over 20 years. In addition to having extensive market experience, we’re proud of our modern work culture with flat hierarchies. Our multicultural team stands for fair play and respectful interaction with one another.
- Active customer acquisition of corporate clients in Belgium
- Autonomous preparation of offers and follow up of the same
- Support and advice for acquired customer base
- Building up long-term customer loyalty through active relationship management
- Achievement of personal sales goals
- You can communicate in fluent French and listen actively
- You have completed commercial training or university degree
- You are proactive and service oriented
- You enjoy being in contact with customers and selling actively on the phone
- You are able to work in teams, decisive and flexible
- You have computer skills and knowledge of MS-Office
- You know basic German and / or English
How to become part of our team
Here you will find an overview of the individual steps that make up our recruiting process. It’s important to us that both you and our team are sure before making the final decision to work together. We can also adapt the process if necessary.
Your advantages at LetMeShip
- Over 20 years of market experience
- International environment with seven locations in Europe
- Multicultural team and a familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and modern working culture
- Onboarding with an experienced LetMeShip buddy by your side
- Pension subsidy through LetMeShip
- Shipping discounts
- Corporate benefits – employee offers with many manufacturers and brandsn
- Fussball (Kicker), yoga and table tennis
- Complimentary fresh fruit, water and coffee are at your disposal
- Corporate events like a summer party and Christmas party
- Team events like a game or movie night, BBQ and drinks and much more
Please send us your current CV and your most recent references. We don’t necessarily need a cover letter, but feel free to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Depending on the area and country unit you are applying for, you can apply in either the local language or in English.
We use Teams for video calls. You will see a link to join the call in the appointment invitation. Please remember to turn on your camera during the appointment so we can all see each other. It just makes the online conversation more personal.
Please wear what you makes you feel most comfortable! It doesn’t matter if it’s a suit and tie or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers! In our side, we’re all dressed more casually.