Your new job
Whether you’re experienced professional, career starter or student, at LetMeShip, we are always looking for motivated colleagues on all levels, who can enrich our existing team with their ideas and commitment. We have been experts in logistics for over 20 years. In addition to having extensive market experience, we’re proud of our modern work culture with flat hierarchies. Our multicultural team stands for fair play and respectful interaction with one another.
Job postings are temporarily unavailable, as we are updating them right now. Please come back soon.
How to become part of our team
Here you will find an overview of the individual steps that make up our recruiting process. It’s important to us that both you and our team are sure before making the final decision to work together. We can also adapt the process if necessary.
Your advantages at LetMeShip
- Over 20 years of market experience
- International environment with seven locations in Europe
- Multicultural team and a familiar working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and modern working culture
- Onboarding with an experienced LetMeShip buddy by your side
- Pension subsidy through LetMeShip
- Shipping discounts
- Corporate benefits – employee offers with many manufacturers and brandsn
- Fussball (Kicker), yoga and table tennis
- Complimentary fresh fruit, water and coffee are at your disposal
- Corporate events like a summer party and Christmas party
- Team events like a game or movie night, BBQ and drinks and much more
Please send us your current CV and your most recent references. We don’t necessarily need a cover letter, but feel free to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Depending on the area and country unit you are applying for, you can apply in either the local language or in English.
We use Teams for video calls. You will see a link to join the call in the appointment invitation. Please remember to turn on your camera during the appointment so we can all see each other. It just makes the online conversation more personal.
Please wear what you makes you feel most comfortable! It doesn’t matter if it’s a suit and tie or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers! In our side, we’re all dressed more casually.